A. Answer Answered By: Kate Covintree Last Updated: Jan 23, 2015 Views: 28
Most of our non-fiction books are located on the 3rd floor of the library.*
The collection begins with the bookshelf under the office windows, and is organized using the Dewey Decimal System.
Here's a sampling of the type of books you may find in each of the Dewey Decimal categories:
- 000's - World Records, Bigfoot, Library Science
- 100's - Witchcraft, Self-help, Freud
- 200's - Christianity, Taoism, Greek myths
- 300's - Women, Spies, Politics
- 400's - Dictionaries, Spelling, Chinese stories
- 500's - Math, Oceans, Gorillas
- 600's - Dieseases, Cookbooks, Space travel
- 700's - Art, Art, Music, Sports
- 800's - Poetry, Plays, Essays
- 900's - Travel guides, World history, US history
*Graphic Novels and Reference books are housed on the main floor of the library.